- * St. James - 1685
- St. John the Baptist, Great Marlboro' Street - 1867
- St. Luke, Berwick Street - 1841
- St. Paul, Wilton Place, Westminster - 1843
- St Peter, Great Windmill Street - 1861
- St Peter, Palace St - 1822
- St Peter’s Chapel, Palace St - 1890
- St. Thomas, Regent Street - 1869
- Westminster, St. Margaret and St. John Evangelist:
- All Saints, Knightsbridge - 1849 Christ Church, Broadway - 1840
*Holy Trinity, Knightsbridge - 1658 (used to be Knightsbridge Chapel ca. 1629)
- Holy Trinity, Vauxhall Bridge Road - 1852
- St. Andrew, Victoria Street - 1856
- St. James the Less, Upper Garden Street - 1861
* St. Margaret - 1539
- St. Mary the Virgin, Tothill Fields - 1841
- St. Matthew, Great Peter Street - 1850
- St. Peter, Abbey - 1607 (Westminster Abbey)
- St Peter, Regent St, Westminster - 1861
- St. Stephen, Rochester Row - 1847
- St. John the Evangelist, Drury La. - 1855
- * St. Martin-in-the-Fields, Westminster – 1550
- St. Michael, Burleigh St. - 1848
St. Anne, Soho:
* St. Anne - 1686
- St. Mary the Virgin, Charing Cross Road - 1850
*St George Hanover Square:
- Berkeley Chapel, John Street, Berkeley Square, Mayfair [by at least 1810; became St Saviour's in 1864]. Proprietary Chapel - became: St.Mary, Bourdon Street. Chapel-of-Ease to St.Geo.Han.Sq.[in 1882]
- Brunswick Chapel, Upper Berkley St - 1899
- Charlotte Chapel [?] (See under "Pimlico" in the Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales at Vision of Britain)
- Christ Church, Down Street, Mayfair 
- Curzon Chapel, Curzon Street, Mayfair. Proprietary Chapel. Successor to the Mayfair Chapel, the marriage shop of the infamous Dr.Keith who defied church and state authority, with his asistants conducting 7,000-plus marriages c.1730 until activities were stopped by the Lord Hardwicke Marriage Act of 1753. Oddly enough, the registers were well-kept and went to the parish church (St.George's Hanover Square), and the Bishop's Transcripts to the diocesan registry. Out of operation by 1894.
- Eaton Chapel, Eaton Terrace. Proprietary Chapel. [1836?] closed 1901??
- Ebury Chapel [a proprietary chapel] of ease [prior to 1870]
- Grosvenor Chapel, South Audley Street  - Still open
- Hanover Church, Regent Street  became district church, then replaced by: St. Anselm, Davies Street, Berkeley Square. [Separate parish 1899?] - closed 1938, Parish united to Hanover Square and St. Mark, North Audley Street. Is now gone.
- St. Anselm Davies Street - see Hanover Church
- St Barnabas, Church Street, Pimlico -1850
- St John's Chapel, Pimlico Road. Chapel-of-Ease to above.
- St Gabriel, Warwick Square, Pimlico - 1852
- St George's Chapel, Albermarle Street. Proprietary Chapel [1740?] Licensed for marriages 1899-1909. Registers survive 1888-1909.
- St. George Hanover Square: All Saints - 1871
- St John, Belgrave Square. Proprietary Chapel. Possibly the same as: Belgrave Chapel Halkin Street [1898-1910].
- St John the Evangelist, Wilton Road Chapel-of-Ease to above [1874?]
- St Mark, North Audley Street . Parish united to St.George Hanover Square 1968
- St Mary Bowdon Street - see St George Hanover Square - 1725
- St Mary, Graham Street [now Bourne Street] 
- St. Michael, Chester Square - 1846
- St. Paul, Knightsbridge w/ St. Mary, Graham
- St Paul, Wilton Place [Knightsbridge] - 1843
- St Peter, Eaton Square - 1827
- St Peter, Buckingham Gate/Palace Street Chapel-of-Ease - 1822?
- St Philip, Buckingham Palace Road . Separate parish 1890
- St Saviour's (for Deaf and Dumb) Chapel, Oxford Street
- St Saviour, St George's Square, Pimlico. 1864
- Trinity Chapel, Conduit Street - 1691